Are you looking for a new role in a dynamic start up business working in cutting edge proptech systems?
iSite are a new dynamic company who specialise in property asset management, our software allows business to put all of their property data in one place and manage their ongoing asset maintenance and new refit/build projects all in one place. We have a state of the art data upload system and 4 specialised modules that help our clients get control over their estates. Market agnostic we work in Retail, financial services, commercial real estate and public sector.
iSite are looking for a developer to join our team based in Nottingham, we are looking for a developer with 2+ years’ experience to support our and help us service our clients requirements. Delivering quality code on time based around Microsoft .Net technologies, as well as manual testing and creating automatic regression tests.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
As a member of our expanding development team, you will be working on the continued development of our web-based property management software.
- Design, build, develop and maintain web applications ensuring sector-leading capabilities that visibly demonstrate web application proficiency.
- Provide technical support to live client system issues and support requests raised and escalated for 3rd line support.
- To support the Delivery Managers in the overall project delivery ensuring the project meets time, cost, and quality objectives.
- Deliver applications to a high standard; ensuring high quality of programs and components, through unit testing, to ensure defect-free solutions.
- Support the functional design of solutions by advising on innovative enhancements to new or existing applications, by seeking inventive approaches.
- In collaboration with other developers and analysts, helping to design and estimate solutions based on client requirements.
- Create automated unit and UI tests.
- Manual testing as required.
Experience, Knowledge, and Personal Attributes
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using c#, .Net, MVC
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Entity Framework, TypeScript, Selenium
- Agile technologies and Azure DevOps
As an ever growing organisation chances to progress into client facing, team leader roles or technical manager roles are all possible. If you are feeling your current role is not challenging you enough and you want a change of pace, why not get in touch for an informal chat.
Please note this role does require travel across UK and Europe therefore at this stage we are only accepting candidates from the EU. Profiles from agencies will not be considered through this advert, to enquire further please email email@example.com.