Are you looking for a new role in a dynamic start up business working in cutting edge proptech systems?
iSite are a new dynamic company who specialise in property asset management, our software allows business to put all of their property data in one place and manage their ongoing asset maintenance and new refit/build projects all in one place. We have a state of the art data upload system and 4 specialised modules that help our clients get control over their estates. Market agnostic we work in Retail, financial services, commercial real estate and public sector.
iSite are looking for a junior professional to join our support team based in Nottingham. The key focus of the role will be to manage and respond to clients queries and issues, as well as providing hands-on 2nd line support.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
As a member of our expanding support team your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or talk
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Contribute continuous improvements of the software by identifying fixes and enhancements.
- Identifying areas for self-development.
- Contribute accurate and up to date content for the client self-service help.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
Experience, Knowledge, and Personal Attributes
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- A capable and adaptable technical problem solver.
- Basic skills in SQL writing.
- Able to manage competing priorities and stay calm under pressure.
- Confident and professional in a customer facing technical support.
- Strong clear communication skills.
- Friendly, helpful, and approachable.
- Able to challenge and raise concerns where and when appropriate.
As an ever growing organisation chances to progress into client facing, team leader roles or technical manager roles are all possible. If you are feeling your current role is not challenging you enough and you want a change of pace, why not get in touch for an informal chat.
Please note this role does require travel across UK and Europe therefore at this stage we are only accepting candidates from the EU. Profiles from agencies will not be considered through this advert, to enquire further please email email@example.com.